The application window for 2018 is not open at this time. Please check back soon for an updated Request for Proposal and deadline.
All applications must include:
1) An application summary form (see sidebar to download)
2) A narrative Word or PDF document that does not exceed 5 pages containing the following:
a) A clear, concise project title.
b) A one-paragraph abstract succinctly describing the project being proposed.
c) A narrative describing in greater detail the project and the applicant organization.
d) A description of the people or groups potentially benefiting from the project.
e) A description of the research and evidence upon which the project will be built.
f) A description of the specific outcomes for the project, and the metrics and milestones that will be achieved through the project.
g) If appropriate, an explanation on plans for future financing of the proposed
3) A project budget detailing both projected revenue and expenditures
4) A copy of the applicant’s 501(c)(3) tax determination letter, or documentation of tax-exempt status.
5) A copy of the applicant’s most recent full fiscal year’s final financial statement
Applications are reviewed by the Community Wellness Fund Advisory Committee. It's anticipated that a final decision will be made by OCF’s board in April. OCF staff will be in touch if additional information is required; otherwise, you will be notified by letter following the board decision.