Grant Application Process
Applications are accepted through MyOCF, our new online application system.
LOG IN TO MyOCF
You must be a registered user to access the Grants Portal. If you don't have an account you can create one by following the instructions on the Grants Portal login screen.
Grant applications are accepted December 1 to January 15 at midnight. Deadline: January 15 annually.
These are documents you will be uploading at the end of your application:
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status letter from the IRS
- Board of directors list, including contact information, affiliations, plus the skills and experience each contributes to the organization
- Organization budget for current year
- Organization budget for past year
- Most recent audited financial statements (if available)
- Multi-year project budget (if applicable)
- Project graphic, schematic or timeline (optional)
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend using Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer to fill out your application. Safari has been found to have some technical difficulties.
Please note that the Douglas Community Fund grant program does not accept multi-year requests for funding