Online applications for the Reed and Carolee Walker Fund are accepted through MYOCF, our online application system. Only projects serving Jackson County are eligible for Walker Funds.
LOG IN TO MyOCF
NEW APPLICATION DATES: Applications open on December 10th and are accepted until 11:59pm on February 10th each year. Grant decisions are made in early May.
Large organizations with distinctly different program areas may submit more than one application per year to the Reed and Carolee Walker Fund; however, we encourage multiple requests to be combined into a single application when possible. If you have questions about multiple applications, please contact Amy Drake at email@example.com.
When you are ready to begin, please visit the online application system, My OCF. If you already have some or all of the answers to the application questions in an electronic document, you may cut and paste your text into the online application. Also, you do not need to complete the application in one sitting. You may answer some of the questions, save your work, close out of the system, and then return to it another day to add to your work.
These are documents you will be uploading at the end of your application:
- 501(c)3 letter from the IRS
- Board list
- Project budget detail for the current application year, with income and expenses
- Organization budget detail for the current year
- Organization budget actuals and balance sheet for the prior year
- For organizations with an annual budget of $1 million or more, the most recent audit. Please indicate how often the organization has an audit.